Dear Lord I lift up my son to you and pray that all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus be upon his life. I pray for the resurrection life of Jesus to raise him up and that your Holy Spirit will help him to walk in your Word.
1. Create in my son a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within him (Psalm 51:10).
2. May my son walk after You, God, and fear You and keep Your commandments and obey Your voice. May he serve You and hold fast to You (Deuteronomy 13:4).
3. May my son be strong and courageous and not fear or be in dread, for it is You, Lord, our God, who goes with him. You will never leave him or forsake him (Deuteronomy 31:6).
4. May my son walk before You, God, as King David walked, with integrity of heart and uprightness, doing according to all that You have commanded him, and keeping Your statutes and rules (1 Kings 9:4).
5. Like Timothy, may my son be an example to believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity (1 Timothy 4:12).
6. May my son walk in godliness and manliness in this world that seeks to rob him of the God-given manhood you placed inside of him.
Thank you Lord for hearing the prayers of myself and other parents for our sons. Teach us how to minister to our sons without being critical or hurtful. Help us to be examples of faith and obedience that our sons may follow.
Asking all these things in Jesus Holy name Amen!