I want to thank Noel Williams for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award; I am humbled by his kindness.
If you have not yet visited Noel’s blog, I recommend that you take the time to do so now: http://prhayz.wordpress.com. Noel’s blogs are insightful, encouraging and give Glory to God and Jesus Christ!
Liebster is an award given to blogs that have less than 200 followers. It is a way to show love, encouragement, and appreciation to fellow bloggers, as well as to introduce other blogs to new readers. ALL GLORY TO GOD! After all, it is about Him, and not about us!
Below are the guidelines for accepting the award.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award.
5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.